Although they are by far the most common pest we deal with at Critter Control® Gainesville, rats are also some of the hardest critters to remove. It’s important for you to know what signs to look out for that indicate a rat infestation, so you can deal with the problem as quickly as possible. You could have an infestation in your home if you:
- Hear scurrying and scratching in your walls or ceiling
- Find insulation damage in your attic
- Find strange droppings
- Discover small holes around your home
The Four Steps
Luckily, at Critter Control® we’re experienced in safely and effectively removing rat infestations from your home. Our exclusive 4-step process makes sure that your infestation gets out and stays out.
- Inspect – First, we’ll send out a technician to your home or office to assess the severity of your infestation. From there, we work with you to create a plan that suits your needs.
- Remove – We use a variety of humane yet effective removal techniques to safely put an end to your infestation. We will always exercise humane relocation when possible.
- Repair – Not only are we expertly trained in animal removal, we also are able to clean-up and repair any damage the infestation may have caused.
- Exclude – Finally, we close off and seal entry points like cracks or holes in walls to ensure that the offending rodents cannot return.
If you think you may have your own rat infestation, do not delay! One of the most important things when dealing with rats is early detection. The longer you wait, the bigger your infestation could get due to the alarming rate rats can reproduce. Call Critter Control® of Gainesville at 352-372-3922 to schedule your free consultation today.