With a historic college town like Gainesville, it’s very easy for small rodents like mice to make their way into homes. With a mouse infestation, early detection is key. It’s important to address your mouse situation as soon as it arises, or else the infestation population can grow at an alarming rate. If you do find you have mice cohabitating with you, here are some important things to remember:
- Look out for nesting materials mice can use such as scraps of paper, cardboard, or insulation around your home.
- If you live in an apartment complex or townhome, talk with your neighbors and make a plan to keep an eye out for mice activity
- Keep food stored in airtight containers
- Avoid touching or picking up droppings on your own, as mouse feces are very unsanitary and can carry a variety of diseases
The Mouse Experts
At the first sign of an infestation, don’t hesitate to call Critter Control® of Gainesville. Our experts implement a four-step process to get these pesky rodents out and keep them out.
- Inspect –We’ll give you a free home inspection in order to assess the location and complexity of your mouse problem. We’ll then tailor a plan to fit your specific needs.
- Remove –We have a wide range of ways to safely and effectively remove the mice from your home, ensuring relocation whenever the situation allows it.
- Repair –We’re able to clean up and repair any messes or damage your mice infestation may have left behind. It will be as if you never had any pesky house guests, to begin with.
- Exclusion – Last, we’ll go through your home and seal any entry points that the mice may have used, to ensure that you’ll never have an infestation problem again,
If you believe your home could be infested by mice, don’t wait. Mouse control is a serious problem for homeowners and shouldn’t be taken lightly. Trust the expert mouse removers at Critter Control® Gainesville to take care of all your needs. If you have any questions about the mice in your house or are ready to set up your free consultation, call us today at 352-372-3922.